Brookwood Lettings & Management
Brookwood Lettings & Management


UK Based Landlords 

As Landlord, you will be liable for tax on rental income and you must inform the Inland Revenue that you are letting the Premises.


There are several allowances that you can claim against this rental income. You should seek advice on these allowances from your accountants.


Overseas Based Landlords

The Inland Revenue has special rules regarding the collection of tax on rental income if you are a Landlord who is resident overseas, or you subsequently moved abroad. You must pay tax on any income you get from renting out property in the UK. If the landlord is a company or trustee, the rules about their usual place of abode apply. 


The tax is collected using the Non-resident Landlord (NRL) Scheme.

The tax can be paid by either: 

  • a letting agent
  • the tenant
  • If the landlord is a joint owner, tax is paid on their own share of rental income.






We are located at:

Brookwood Lettings & Management


315 Woodham Lane

New Haw


KT15 3PA 

Contact us today!

If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:


+44 01932 355660 +44 01932 355660

Print | Sitemap
Created with IONOS WebsiteBuilder