Brookwood Lettings & Management
Brookwood Lettings & Management



If you have a mortgage you must obtain consent from your mortgage lender. If you are yourself a leaseholder, you will normally require the consent from your Superior Landlord/Freeholder or their Managing Agent before you can sub-let the Premises to a Tenant.


In giving consent, the Landlord or their managing Agent will normally require you to provide references for your Tenant and for you and your Tenant to enter in to an Agreement to observe the covenants contained in your Lease.


The Superior Landlord or their Managing Agent may also charge a fee for giving such consent and any such fees will be payable by you.



It is essential that the Premises and contents included in the Check-in Inventory are adequately insured and that you notify your insurers that the Premises is let. Failure to do so may invalidate your insurance. You must inform your insurers whenever the Premises remain vacant for a period greater than specified in your insurance policy.



We are located at:

Brookwood Lettings & Management


315 Woodham Lane

New Haw


KT15 3PA 

Contact us today!

If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:


+44 01932 355660 +44 01932 355660

Print | Sitemap
Created with IONOS WebsiteBuilder